Sunday 4 March 2007

PROGRESS REPORT!!

well we all got our editing passes and our demo of how to use the editing software but some how we still couldn't figure out how to capture our footage on the camera lol! oh well the more practise we get the better we'll be.

i want to do a reshot of naziya in the park in a different colour sari and using different shots, i have some ideas in mind just got to persuade the rest of my group lol wish me luck!

I've also been listening out for any music tracks to go over our trailer so if you guys got any ideas do tell!

ANJALI XX

1 comment:

Islamophobia said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I THINK YOUR IDEA IS NOT OK, MEMBA WAT HAPPND TO MY SAREE LAST TIME? i was sooooooo SAD :(! I WONT MIND WEARING LIKE A INDIAN SUIT, BUT NOT A SAREE! N I WANNA DO THAT SHOT OF MYSELF IN EALING WEN I HAD TO WALK INFRON OF THE CAMERA.! PLZ! DAT WAS SOO GAY!
KEEP UP THE HARD WORK U JUNGLEES :p
XxNaziyaXX